Monochromatic with a punch of color.

3:00:00 AM



I have always being a fan of heels, but now that unfortunately I am getting older, I have discovered that flats and sneakers are so practical and convenient that I have seen myself wearing this kind of shoes very often, specially when I am doing errands, or going out for coffee or to the movie theater. 

I am a petite woman(barely 5.2 ft) so I always thought that I had to wear heels all the time to gain at least a few extra inches, but you know what? I don't care about that anymore. I think the day you start embracing who you are with your so called "defects" and all, you start to see life with a different perspective.
I love myself so much, and I know I am not perfect but  I love this imperfectly body that I have and I am happy to accept my body the way it is.


Siempre he sido fan de los tacones altos, pero ahora que lastimosamente me estoy haciendo mayorsita(por no decir más vieja jaja), me he dado cuenta que los zapatos bajos y los deportivos son tan prácticos y convenientes que me he visto a mi misma usándolos tan seguido en especial cuando salgo a hacer alguna compra, o a tomar un café con una amiga o simplemente cuando voy al cine.

Soy bajita(no llego ni a 1.60cm) así que siempre creí que era importantísimo usar tacones siempre para ganar unos centímetros más y verme más alta, pero saben qué? ya no me importa mucho eso. Creo que el día en el que empiezas a aceptar quien eres con tus "defectos" y todo, empiezas a ver la vida con otra perspectiva.
Yo me amo a mi misma, sé que no soy perfecta, pero aun así amo a este cuerpo imperfecto que tengo y me hace feliz aceptar mi cuerpo como es.








 
It's ok to be petite, actually did you know that in the United States petite women represent 70% of the female population, can you believe that? I know that sometimes clothes look much better on tall, long bodies but call me crazy, I think it would be awesome to see some short models out there showing the same kinds of clothes and also it would be great to see much more petite models walking on catwalks and opening shows for designers. I don't know why the minimal representation of short models in the fashion industry. 

Esta bien ser bajita, es más, sabían que en los Estados Unidos las mujeres bajitas representan el 70% de la población, pueden creerlo? Yo se que muchas veces la ropa se ve mejor en cuerpos largos y altos, pero llámenme loca por pensar que sería fantástico ver mas modelos pequeñas modelando la misma ropa, caminando en pasarelas y abriendo shows de diseñadores.
No entiendo por qué hay tan poca representación de modelos bajas en la industria de la moda.
Y ojo que no estoy diciendo que las bajitas somos mejores, simplemente pienso que también deberían de darle una oportunidad a las mujeres que no lucen como amazonas porque las chiquitas también tenemos lo nuestro, si o no? jaja








Get the look:

*Shirt: Levis(old) similar here   *Jeans:  Levis super skinny  *Shoes: Shein  original Charlotte Olympia here *Handbag: Aldo(old)  *Necklace and earrings set: Ebay.




You Might Also Like

18 comments

  1. This is such a cute look and I love your accessories!

    Bella Pummarola

    ReplyDelete
  2. Que guapa, ame el total denim pero sobre todo esos flats son divinos.

    http://mimodaapropos.blogspot.mx/2016/09/violet.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me encantan las camisas vaqueras y el toque que le has dado con el bolso rojo, es sencillamente ideal.
    Y tus sabrinas de gatitos, no pueden ser más monas!
    BESOS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm short too! I used to hate my height, but now I've embraced the fact that I'm short. I agree, I think there should be more short models in the modeling industry :) Great post! It was inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look pretty:)

    http://fashionmakeup-czarnulaxyz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving your take on a monochromatic palette and that pop of red really completes the look!

    xoxo Rina
    http://www.andshedressed.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the pop of colour with your red bag. Such a unique look!
    x Rivania | The Glam Unicorn

    ReplyDelete
  8. Un total denim precioso, adoro los complementos que le has añadido al look, besos!!
    www.lookwhatimwearingtoday.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice pieces of jewelleries, it makes the outfits more stunning !
    Love it.
    xx,
    Margot
    https://troughthepasturesofthesky.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awww, you are beautiful and your shoes are so cute.
    xoxo, Shiki
    [Beauty and Destroy]

    ReplyDelete
  11. Och, amazing outfit!
    Perfect shoes <3
    Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Los zapatos son súper bonitos!!

    sweetpoppy.dudeklatero.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi dear! You hve a fantastic blog, I really like it!!!
    Do you want to follow each other? Let me know
    HAPPY WEEKEND
    xoxo
    http://stylishpatterns.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  14. me encanta el look, es comodo y muy chic :)
    Yo tambien tengo esas bailarinas, me encantan!!
    Un besotee enormee preciosa!!! ^.^

    http://baulderaquel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh very gorgeous style!
    I love it your blouse
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. love this outfit so chic and elegant :)

    xoxo,
    Alice's Pink Diary

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love a good denim on denim look! I have yet to successfully put one together so I need all the inspo I can get! Loving that your added a splash of color with your red bag!

    xoxo Rina
    http://www.andshedressed.com

    ReplyDelete

I love to read new comments...
♥ Thanks for sharing what is on your mind with me!

Me encanta leer nuevos comentarios...
♥Gracias por compartirlos conmigo!

Popular Posts