Power dress!

1:16:00 AM



One of my favorite colors is red, I don't know why but red to me, is a very powerful and unique color. 
Red is the color of the blood and fire, is the color of the passion, of the desire, is also the color of rage, courage and love. Red is a very strong color that communicates a lot about a person without her having to open up her mouth. 

When I saw this gorgeous dress at Shein, I knew I had to have it, not only because of the vibrancy of the color, but also because it is made out of lace, and I love lace dresses so much. 
I wore this dress when I went to have dinner at the Eiffel Tower in France a couple of months ago with my husband and I felt very beautiful. 
I think every woman should have at least one special dress that makes her feel beautiful, for me this dress is that and much more, every time I wear it I feel confident, sexy, elegant and capable of doing whatever I want.
Uno de mis colores favoritos es el rojo, no se por qué pero a mi parecer el rojo es un color muy poderoso. 
El rojo es el color de la sangre y del fuego, es el color de la pasión, del deseo y también de la ira, del valor y del amor. El color rojo es un color muy fuerte que comunica mucho de una persona sin que esta tenga que abrir la boca.

Cuando vi este vestido en Shein, supe que tenía que ser mío, no solo por lo vibrante del color, sino que también porque esta hecho de encaje y amo el encaje en los vestidos.
Usé este vestido cuando fui a cenar al restaurante de la Torre Eiffel en Francia hace un par de meses atrás y me sentí hermosa y muy especial.  Sin duda alguna pienso que toda mujer debería tener en su armario al menos un vestido que la haga sentir hermosa y muy especial, para mi este vestido es eso y mucho más porque gracias a él me siento con confianza en mi misma, sexy, elegante y capaz de hacer cualquier cosa que desee cuando me lo pongo.


















Get the look:

*Dress: Shein  *Shoes: Aldo(old) I also like this and this  *Bag: Shein  *Lipstick: RubyWoo by Mac


You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Es un vestidazo que te queda de maravilla. El rojo es también uno de mis colores favoritos, también le encuentro esa fuerza que comentas.
    Un besazo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look beautiful in this dress :)

    http://fashionmakeup-czarnulaxyz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love to read new comments...
♥ Thanks for sharing what is on your mind with me!

Me encanta leer nuevos comentarios...
♥Gracias por compartirlos conmigo!

Popular Posts