Vibrancy

8:03:00 PM



A long time ago I bought this wonderful purple skirt and I never had the opportunity to wear it until now.
I love a good color blocking outfit and I personally think red and purple merge very well together when it comes to clothing. 
This analogous combination of colors work beautifully because by being adjacent to one another in the color wheel they function as a unit because they are related and if used properly, they can also make an impact.

I am the kind of woman that likes to dress depending on my mood and to me bright, vibrant, strong colors are perfect for when I am feeling happy and confident. 
I have never being afraid of colors, in fact when I am going shopping my eyes usually scan bright and intense colors on the racks first and I tend to pick up clothes that are very colorful and that have an interesting pattern too.
I know this kind of crazy combinations are not for everybody, but once in a while is a good idea to step out of our comfort zones and try something different, don't you think?
Hace algún tiempo compré esta hermosa falda morada y nunca tuve la oportunidad de usarla, hasta ahora.
Amo un look creado con bloques de color y en lo personal, pienso que la combinación entre el rojo y el morado van muy bien juntas. 
Esta combinación de colores análogos funciona perfecta ya que al estar estos colores adyacentes el uno del otro en la rueda cromática del estudio del color, funcionan como una unidad que guarda relación y además causan impacto.

Soy del tipo de mujer que gusta vestirse de acuerdo a su estado de ánimo, y para mi los colores brillantes y fuertes son perfectos cuando me siento contenta y con confianza en mi misma. Nunca le he tenido miedo a los colores, de echo, cuando voy de compras mis ojos automáticamente tienden a escanear prendas que tienen colores intensos en los escaparates y casi siempre escojo piezas que son coloridas y que tienen patrones de estampado interesantes.
Sé que este tipo de combinaciones no son para todo el mundo, pero de vez en cuando es bueno atreverse a hacer algo distinto a lo que estamos acostumbrados y salir de nuestras zonas de confort, no les parece?
















Get the look:

*Top: Romwe(old)  *Skirt: FabAlley (old) available in green now *Shoes: Romwe  *Bag: Shein *Necklace: Ebay.


You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Ya sabes que a mi los tonos vibrantes me encantan. Y como bien dices, a veces hay que arriesgar un poco.
    Un besazo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hola guapa enncantada con esa falda y mas con esas sandalias.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Que color mas bonito de falda!!besos

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the vibrance of this look. Stunning.

    http://fashionablyidu.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love to read new comments...
♥ Thanks for sharing what is on your mind with me!

Me encanta leer nuevos comentarios...
♥Gracias por compartirlos conmigo!

Popular Posts