Little red cape.

6:15:00 AM



A long, long, very long time ago I was a little obsessed with Ebay. I used to buy a lot of things from Ebay because it was easy, cheap and I loved to bid for products that I knew I was going to win, so one of that impulsive purchases that I did, was this lovely red woolen cape that I have kept for many years now.
I love the design of this cape because it is very cute and original, I also love the color and the warmth of the material, I just wish I have bought more of this capes, a black one would have been great, anyway today while I was cleaning out my closet (because I am going to be moving soon and I need to sort things out and pack my bags) I discovered that I still had the cape, so I decided to wear it because it is getting a little chilly here in Bangalore and I looooved my outfit.

I think sometimes we fashion bloggers get a little obsessed about getting new clothes all the time, and it is really stressful to buy new things, create the outfits, and the whole process of getting a post ready for you guys to enjoy it.  I Have forgotten that sometimes you can fall in love again with the same pieces that you already have in your closet, rediscover them again and remember what you loved about those pieces when you bought them. That is what happened to me today, I loved this cape before and I still love it now, so I just decided to wear an outfit with old pieces of clothing to celebrate that we don't need to buy new products all the time, because deep inside out closets there are old treasures waiting to get rediscovered again.
Hace mucho, mucho, muchísimo tiempo estuve obsesionada con comprar cosas por Ebay. Me encantaba hacerlo porque era fácil, barato y porque me gustaba el hecho de ganar una subasta, así que una de esas compras impulsivas que hice en ese tiempo fue esta bonita capa roja de lana que he tenido conmigo por muchos años ya.
Amo el diseño de la capa porque es muy bonito y original al mismo tiempo, también me gusta mucho el color y lo calientita que es, es más, me hubiera gustado haber comprado otras capas en diferentes colores, una negra no me hubiera caído nada mal, pero bueno....  La cosa es que hoy que justamente estaba limpiando mi armario(porque me estoy mudando de país y tengo que organizar y armar maletas, uff!!) descubrí que todavía tenía la capa conmigo, así que me la puse ya que esta haciendo un poco de frío aquí en Bangalore, y a que no saben? Amé el look.

Creo que muchas veces las blogueras de moda nos  obsesionamos un poco con el comprar nueva ropa a cada rato para poder crear buen contenido en los blogs, y eso a parte de no ser bueno para nuestros bolsillos, ni para el planeta, es verdaderamente estresante, desde el mismo proceso de crear los looks, tomar las fotos, y organizar el artículo para que sea a su gusto y lo disfruten.
Me había olvidado que muchas veces uno puede volver a enamorarse de una prenda que ya se tiene en el armario y verla con diferentes ojos. Eso es lo que me sucedió hoy, amé esta capa en su momento y me sigue gustando tanto como antes, así que para celebrar el echo de que no tenemos que volvernos tan consumistas y andar comprando cosas nuevas siempre, decidí armar un look con ropa viejita, ya que pienso que en la profundidad de nuestros armarios siempre hay antiguos tesoros esperando ser descubiertos nuevamente.














Get the look:
*Top: Zara(old) *Pants: Zara(old) Similar here  *Cape: Ebay (I like this one too) *Shoes: Similar here   *Handbag: Aldo(old)  *Bangles:  FabIndia *Necklace: just a piece of black ribbon.


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Me encanta el dúo de capa y zapatos en rojo, quedan espectaculares. Y el pantalón de topitos es muy lindo también.
    Un besazo!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read new comments...
♥ Thanks for sharing what is on your mind with me!

Me encanta leer nuevos comentarios...
♥Gracias por compartirlos conmigo!

Popular Posts