Stripes for Christmas

10:02:00 PM



I can't believe how fast this yeas has gone, I still remember like if it was yesterday when I first came to India and I had to adapt to many new things in this exotic and very different country, but now Christmas is just around the corner and a new year is starting to be born, how crazy is that? Time flies indeed. 

Today I wanted to create a look with two of my least favorites things when it comes to clothing: Stripes and the color black. I have talked to you about my fear of stripes before, and although I am embracing the stripes more often, I still find myself hesitating a little bit when it comes to stripes. 
I am also a very colorful person, I love every single shade of colors and I am not afraid to marry crazy colors together, that is why black for me is a little boring and I don't use it very much, but today I just wanted to create something different and at the same time I wanted to challenge myself to find a pretty outfit from my closet for the holidays without having to spend money. I think I did good, don't you think?.


No puedo creer que este año se haya ido tan rápido, todavía recuerdo como si fuera ayer cuando recién llegamos a la India y nos tocó adaptarnos a este "nuevo mundo" aquí en este país tan exótico y diferente, y ahora la navidad ya esta a vuelta de la esquina y un nuevo año está a punto de nacer. 

 Hoy quería crear un look con dos de mis cosas menos favoritas en cuanto respecta a ropa: Las rayas y el color negro. Ya les he hablado de mi miedo a las rayas antes y a pesar de que ahora las uso más seguido, me sigo encontrando, algunas veces, dudando en usarlas cuando las tengo cerca.
También soy una persona muy colorida, amo los  colores y no me da miedo combinarlos porque me encantan, es por eso que para mi el color negro tiende a ser un poco aburrido y no lo uso mucho, pero hoy quería crear algo diferente y al mismo tiempo me quería poner el reto de hacer un look bonito con la ropa que ya tenía en el armario, y que se pueda utilizar para las comidas navideñas sin tener que gastar dinero. Creo que no me salió tan mal, verdad? Que opinan ustedes?

















Get the look:

*Top: Shein(old) But I love this one  *Skirt: Target(old) I like this one too *Shoes: Old buy similar here *Necklace: Old, buy it at NewChic  *Clutch: Forever 21(old)  *Owl ring: Buy similar here

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Stunning ♥♥♥


    Xx
    The-not-so-girlygirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Estás preciosas! Amo las rayas en todas sus variantes.
    Un besazo!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read new comments...
♥ Thanks for sharing what is on your mind with me!

Me encanta leer nuevos comentarios...
♥Gracias por compartirlos conmigo!

Popular Posts