Pink checkered set

1:29:00 PM



I have had this gorgeous white and pink checkered set in my mind for a long time, I love the simplicity and playfulness of the outfit and how girly and cute it would made me feel wearing it. Now that the weather is warmer and a little windy here in Florida, I decided to finally buy this set and wear it for a nice lunch out with my husband. 
I think I have already told you a lot about my crazy love for midi skirts before, and I also love everything girly too, so when I saw this cute top and skirt set at Chicwish I knew I had to have it. 
I have also been looking for a nice little handbag to pair this cute outfit with, and last week I found the perfect one. This gorgeous round bag I found it at Amazon and I have to say that I am totally in love with it, I was planning on getting a round bag for summer and I have decided to start saving some money to get the Clare V Alistair shoulder bag, but when I saw this little jewel I knew this was the one, specially because at $39 is basically a steal. Not only this cute round bag matches my outfit and gives me a pop of color, it also keeps a lot of things inside and it looks adorable, don't you think?


He tenido en mi mente este conjunto de cuadritos por mucho tiempo, amo la simplicidad y lo juguetón que se ve este conjunto, a parte de que siempre pensé que me haría lucir femenina y jovial usándolo. Ahora que el clima esta de mi parte y se ha vuelto más caliente, finalmente decidí comprarlo y ponérmelo para ir a comer con mi esposo.
Creo que ya les he mencionado antes mi amor obsesivo por las faldas midi, verdad? también me gusta todo lo femenino, así que cuando vi este conjunto de falda y blusa en Chicwish no dudé ni un instante en comprarlo, es más, rogaba que el tiempo mejore para ponérmelo, al fin madre naturaleza escuchó mis pedidos. 
También he estado buscando una bolsa que me combine con este look, la semana pasada encontré esta hermosa bolsa redonda en Amazon y tengo que decirles que me he enamorado de ella, estaba ahorrando porque ya había planeado comprarme una bolsa redonda para el verano, tenía en mente la Clare V Alistar shoulder bag, pero cuando vi esta pequeña joyita, supe que era la indicada porque sin duda alguna por $39 dólares es toda una ganga y valió la pena. 
No solo la bolsa combina con mi look y le da más colorido a la ropa, sino que también me ayuda a guardar varias cosas dentro(mucho más que solo el celular) y luce preciosa, no les parece? 














Get the look:

*Top and skirt set: Chicwish   *Shoes: Sam Edelman (on sale now, yay!!)  *Handbag: Handbag Republic  *Sunnies: Sam Edeleman Lipstick: Mac Viva Glam Taraji P. Henson





You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Un conjunto precioso, estás tan guapa como siempre.
    Un besazo!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read new comments...
♥ Thanks for sharing what is on your mind with me!

Me encanta leer nuevos comentarios...
♥Gracias por compartirlos conmigo!

Popular Posts